Saturday, April 5, 2008

Question 5 : Whom do you respect most in the world?

Hi, S1 Class Trainees!
I respect my late father most in the world.
Without his devoted care, I may never meet all trainees in ITTEP.
I was born three years before the Korean War. When I graduated from my elementary school, I saw half of my classmates had to give up entering a middle school, because they are very poor.
Really I was a very fortunate person with a hardworking father.
I owe to him what I am.
He passed away last October.
I respect my late father most in the world.
Who is your respectful person?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi.
I respect King Sejong. Thanks to Hangeul, we can learn Korean easily and use it very well. If we Compare Hangeul with Japanese and Chinese, the simple Korean has no difficulty in typing. I read in the internet news that Japanese and Chinese typing systems are very complicated, so their typing time takes longer than English and Korean. I felt proud of King Sejong after I read the news.
Long Long Lasts Hangeul!

Joseph said...

Hi, Johnson.

I respect many Biblical people who sacrificed themselves for the truth. Only man can die for the truth among all creatures in the world. I respect 'Paul' who wrote 13 books of the New Testament. He achieved many great works for Jesus Christ who is the origin of 'the Life'.

Grace said...

Hi.
I respect my parents the most.
They made me come into the world.
Thanks to their love, I have been happy during my life. I know they tried to do their best to raise me. Therefore I love them the most and I respect them the most.

Nicole said...

HI Johnson,

Your father sounds like an amazing person. I think that I have to give my mother some credit for my success in life as she raised me to believe that I could do anything.

SAINT said...

Congratulations!
How wonderful you are!
I am really proud of you.
It is my father and mother that I respect most. Sounds conservative.
Without them, how could I exist here now? The first essay made me think of my parents a lot.
"Thanks God. You sent your wonderful angels to me."